วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

What was used on your behind as a child?

I was wiped with a switch, belt, and clothes hanger.


Whatever my mom or dad had in their hands. Belts, wooden spoons, flyswatter, or just their hand.

A Big Paddle with holes in hit.

(At school) I was in Lutheran elementary school. In pre and kindergarten.

wooden spoon

wooden spoon... then it was discovered that plastic hurt more... but i had a leather *** anyway lol

i was whipped with a belt and then a cutting board with holes drilled into it so he could see the welts he left (twisted huh)

I was spanked with a open hand

2-ply AngelSoft.

Just hands on uncovered behinds. WOW it sure did the trick

A belt and a wooden spoon.

a wooden stick

my parents arent freaks, so nothing.

Balmex

A SLIPPER

My parents never hit us.

My mom would slap my head, both of my cheeks, and pull my hair. My dad would make me kneel against a wall for over an hour. My brother and sister would threaten me.

nothing as far as I remeber but if I ever got a smack it would have been with an open hand...bruises the ego not the body

A willow switch.

The worst spanking I ever got was when my father used his belt. He made me drop my pants, bend over and bam! I got it up and down my backside. The next day I had bruises all over my back & behind. They used to say "You won't be able to sit for days after I'm done with you." Well, I could'nt sit w/o being in pain. I also could lay on my back or lean against anthing.... I knew my father loved me. But! He spanked me while angry, he lost control, and I paid the price. Did I learn anything? Yes---don't piss my dad off. Oh, btw.... my stepfather used to skip the belt and he'd use his fists.

ohh you mean in the dark ages when i was born?? i was hard headed i got my share of sore backsides with whatever was available ping pong paddles, leather straps .belts the back of the hand was a good method of correction too or how about getting your ears boxed yep u get wisdom in different ways then hehehe!!

i got spanked

After a number of broken yardsticks and wooden spoons, my caretakers found that a leather strap (from the barn) got my attention.

A phone cord, a paddle, a wodden spoon, their hands, anything they could grab really

a wooden spoon and my favorite.... my parents bare hand

nothing. i sometimes got spanked though.

all of the above and a broom and a phone cord and a chicken bone

My dad's hands.

Switches from branches (that I often had to "pick out" myself), once with an electrical cord for sucking my thumb, belts were the usual and sometimes my dad thumped me hard on the head with his fingers.

a tree switch..ouch

i was abused pretty bad by my step-dad...he used paddles and broken pieces of 2x4's

belt, hand, fan belt (once), switch (that's a stick broken off a nearby bush, sort of a southern term)

umm i wore pants?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น