วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Parents please read this awful story let me know your thoughts?

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=7546898

I think these people should be beaten to death with belts and hangers themselves.


I really don't get how can woman be with a man who abuses her child?????!!!!!!!!!!! I would kick his ***, it is unbelievable such things are still happening. Those two should be sterilize at first place, so they could never have another child to abuse.

that is the most terrible thing ive heard in my life these people deserve to be totured them selfs, its even worst watching your child get this abuse then achually doing it! these people should be shot down becouse that is murder!!!!!!!!!! heartless *********

i agree with you. that is awful. how can you ever hurt your child?

Anyone who would hurt a child doesn't deserve to have children.

So sad!! I can't help but think about what must have been going through that poor child's mind. He wasn't even two. Those two should be beaten to death for what they put him through.

I would love to stand in front of these people and tell them, "Karma's real, b*tches!" They'll get what's coming to them, trust me.

When ever I read a story like this I cry. How could anyone be so horrible and cruel especial to some one as young as that boy? It really makes me sick.

Death penalty people! Hope they get it! What they did is inexcusable.

Stories like that disgust me...people like that disgust me, but what disgusts me even more is that this happens every single day. Worse than this happens every single day. It's awful.

That is another sad sad story I can not amagine beating a child How can a mother sit there and let that happen to her baby?They both ought to get the same treatment they gave that child.that ought to be the law

Sickening.

They should be imprisoned forever, possibly with frontal lobotomies? Receiving no dignity or compassion till the day they die.

that is terrible. lock them up and throw away the key!

unfortunatly it happens too often,being a mom of three i don't understand how someone can hurt a child.i hope they get what they deserve,and the family members should also be punished,if they knew of the abuse....

agreed

Well I think that before the autopsy is done the boyfriend should be charged with first degree murder, and 2 counts of child abuse and neglect. The mother after she is shot, should be charged with 1st degree murder for allowing this to happen, and 3 counts of child abuse and neglect, and then shot again. Those poor children where beat by moms man toy, and the one person that they probably trusted the most (mom) did nothing to protect them. Those poor babies then lost their baby brother due to these monsters, whom ever has the kids now needs to get those kids in therapy asap because they will need lots of it to grow up happy and healthy. Shoot all adults that treat their kids like this, shoot them and then while they are suffering like they made their kids suffer castrate them so that if they survive they can't breed any longer. It breaks my heart to hear stories like that.

WOW! I get so mad when I hear about stories like this. I think these people need to be thrown in jail and be beaten to death too. Poor kid, he was so little.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น