วันเสาร์ที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Guys i need help as in where to keep my belt?

guys i need some ideas as to some ideas as to storing my belts, i've tried drawers, but it gets tangled and wont fold, i tried to hang them on hangers, and again, they keep on falling off and take up too much space. anyideas?


i roll mine up and keep them in my hanging shoe rack

i hang them on a hanger. you can also hang them on those racks wear you hang jackets, dresses, and other clothes that you don't want to get wrinkled.

put the buckly part , the long thing your stick int the belt hole put that on the hanger and it will fit thats were i put mine an i dont have a problem with it at all.

of put up a nail in the wall and hang them from the belt buckle it self it it will never fall

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgIK1Kqm8kwvRFk4gZlMmSnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080812170809AAcaGBr

well i just put mine on a hook but if you have a belt buckle i just ut it on the dresser flat

I hang mine on these hooks I have on the back of my door, you can buy them for like $5 from Walmart (:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น