วันจันทร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Any ideas for organizing my daughter's belts?

I think just about every pair of pants I buy have a belt attached! How do you store them so they are easy to access and organized??? We currently use a hanger, but there are way too many belts and if we need one on the bottom, we have to remove all of the ones on top to get to it. Any ideas?


If every (or most) pair of pants has a belt with it, that's probably too many belts. Get rid of the ones that are low quality, ugly, or that she never wears. Then, buy a belt hanger or use pants hanger (with the clips. You can buy additional clips and clip them right on.)

i use a coat hanger, the kind that have 2 rows of 5 hooks, and you hang it on the wall, it carries alot of belts and it looks like your selecting belts just like you do at a clothing store.

They actually make belt hangs thats what my dad uses to organize his belts anyways!!

I also use a couple of hangers and just make sure that the belts are not overlapping and fasten them to the bottom portion of the hanger only. Before that I had a drawer but I wanted easier access to them.

roll them up and put them in drawers.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น